Notice to the public: on weekends and public holidays reservation is mandatory to access to Palazzo Barberini and Galleria Corsini (including exhibitions). Buy your tickets here.
Narcissus on loan
The painting Narcissus (attr. to Caravaggio) is on loan at the exhibition “Narcissus by Michelangelo Merisi called Caravaggio” at the Royal Castle of Warsaw, Poland, 22 November 2021 – 21 February 2022.
Covid-19 Green Certification (Green Pass)
According to the DL 105/2021, from August 6th it will be mandatory to show the Covid-19 Green Certification to enter the museum (Green Pass).
The certificate can be presented both in paper or digital format.
People under 12 and those who have been exempted from the vaccine on the basis of a medical certification will be admitted to museum without certification.
For further information: http://www.dgc.gov.it/web/
Rules for visit
Help us to make your visit safer by following these simple rules:
– Test your temperature before entering the tjcket-office. It is prohibited to access to the museum if you have a body temperature more than or equal to 37,5° C Celsius
– Access to museum is forbidden without medical face mask. Wear it throughout your visit
– Keep away at least 1, 5 meters from other people and follow the pathway indicated by map and signs.
– Wash your hands frequently. Hand sanitizers are available at the entrance hall and all along the tour, if you need it
– It is forbidden to introduce large bags, backpacks or trolleys
– Advance booking is not mandatory but suggested.
– If possible, please pay by card.
Grazie per la tua preziosa collaborazione!
Thank you for your precious collaboration!
Luggage and Bags
Cloackroom service temporarily not available. It is forbidden to introduce large bags, backpacks or trolleys.
Notice to the public: on weekends and public holidays reservation is mandatory to access to Galleria Corsini and Palazzo Barberini (including exhibitions). Buy your tickets here.
Galleria Corsini is open from Tuesday to Sunday (10am – 6pm)